Monday, January 14, 2013

Moving Forward

I really like how versatile this stamp set is, great for the younger ones but also good for the slightly more mature too!  Available in wood or clear mount for just £13.95 and can be found on Page 50 of the Annual Catalogue.
 
 
 
 
For my card I wanted to use the bicycle stamp as I think it's so lovely and wanted to create a card for a female.  I used a marker pen to omit the wording on the stamp but you could always use a Post It Note.  I stamped flowers in the basket but also hand cut some and raised them with dimensionals.  I used the new 2 1/2" Circle Punch to punch out the bike, a really great size for so many images, have you got yours yet?
 
Loving the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits die, so pretty and feminine.
 
 
The clouds were cut using the old faithful Cupcake Punch and embossed with the Fancy Fan folder finished with some daubing around the edge.
 

 My fence was stamped with the Woodgrain background stamp, so effective, and the greeting from Teeny Tiny Sentiments, a really good allrounder set with 24 stamps included to cover all different occasions, also available in wood or clear mount.
 
The embellishment in the centre of the bicycle wheel is from the Vintage Trinkets brad pack, which also contains little safety pins, the brads look like miniature buttons, very cute. You get 48 trinkets in the pack for only £5.50.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment